Sign up for our smart newsletter to receive expert curated content on innovation and technology.
What We're Reading.....
- Here’s your new marketing strategy for hybrid events Nov 19, 2020Even before the pandemic began, it was apparent that virtual events are here to stay. So, too, is the complication of merging them with live, in-person events as the coronavirus looks likely to continue impacting us all in 2021. These kinds of hybrid events present new challenges for associations hosting and promoting them. They require […]
- “But We Have the Data—” – The Importance of Data Architecture Nov 19, 2020“Data architecture” is the set of rules, policies, standards, and models that govern and define the type of data collected and how it is used, stored, managed, and integrated within the organization and its database systems. The post “But We Have the Data—” – The Importance of Data Architecture appeared first on CIMATRI.
- Why empathy is a key leadership skill Nov 19, 2020The most common reason people leave jobs: A bad boss. A good leader understands the needs of their employees just as well as the needs of the association and its members. This high level of understanding for your employees’ needs is achieved through active listening and empathy. Although job descriptions often leave out many soft […]
- 6 building blocks to an innovative culture Nov 19, 2020For association professionals and organizational leaders, innovation should always be top of mind. But in order to accomplish meaningful change, your organization has to have the right foundation to support the experimentation and expectations true innovation brings. Having an innovative culture allows your organization to focus on and support its teams during their attempts to […]
- Top 5 Security Priorities for Associations in 2020 - CIMATRI Nov 19, 2020According to InfoTech’s newest report, 43% of organizations list data security as a top priority. As such, security risk management is vital.