Doug launched his technology career working for an Apple reseller to the government outside Washington, DC. It was this Apple experience that landed him his first association job in 1992. Doug has used his passion for association technology by helping them understand how technology is not a cost center, but a vital contributor to membership driven organizations. He has spent his entire career working for or with associations, being CIO for three major DC-based trade associations. Most recently Doug spent almost 15 years as the CIO for the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America. Doug brings this rich association experience now to CIMATRI’s clients. Doug and his wife are prime examples of today’s virtual workforce. Together they live in a 36 foot RV, traveling the country effectively serving clients from whatever location they call home.
- VP, Consulting Services – CIMATRI
- CIO – Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America
- CIO – Independent Community Bankers of America
- CIO – Mortgage Bankers Association
- Systems Engineer – Falcon Microsystems